Profiles by Crop
Note: Pest and beneficial fact sheets continue to be developed and revised; new fact sheets are added each year. Each of the following fact sheets have been carefully selected to provide relevant crop and pest managment information for vegetable production in the Midwestern U.S. Where managment implications are tailored to field crops (e.g. field corn), this is noted in the title and should be viewed accordingly.
Fruit Crop Pest Profiles
Visit our NEW companion site FruitEdge for IPM information on strawberries, raspberries, grapes, blueberries, and more!
More Vegetable References
- 2017 Midwest Vegetable Production Guide
- Midwest Vegetable Variety Trial Reports
- Ohio Vegetable Production Guide
- 2005 Edition of 'Vegetable Insect Management'
- University of Wisconsin-Extension Publications
- Scouting Vegetables for Pests (U of WI)
- Insect Image Gallery & Pest Identification (ISU Entomology Image Gallery)
- Fruit and Vegetable Pest Management Guide (IL)
- Irrigation Management (Daily ETs) [MN-WI], [North Dakota]
- Harvesting and Storing Home Garden Vegetables
- Weed Information
- Precautions with Pesticides (Ontario)
- Pesticide Label Updates