Find IPM newsletters in your state:
- Illinois: The Bulletin , Fruit & Vegetable News
- Indiana: Vegetable Crops Hotline , Purdue Fruit & Vegetable Connection
- Iowa: Integrated Crop Management News
- Kansas: Kansas Insect Newsletter
- Michigan: Spudman , Vegetable Growers News , Organic Farming Exchange , Michigan State University NRCS and IPM Working Group
- Minnesota: Cropping Issues in Northwest MN , MN Fruit and Vegetable IPM news , MN Pest Management , Southwest Research & Outreach Center IPM
- Missouri: Integrated Pest & Crop Management
- Nebraska: Crop Watch
- North Dakota: NDSU Pest Report
- Ohio: VegNet
- Ontario, Canada: Ontario Crop & Pest Updates
- South Dakota: SDSU Extension Newsletter
- Wisconsin: Vegetable Crop Update , Crop Manager , Pest Bulletin
The purpose of this site is to provide timely, objective information about all aspects of vegetable crop integrated pest management (IPM), with particular focus on insect pest management in the Midwestern U.S. This information is provided as an aid to assist growers, processors and crop consultants in making better IPM decisions. VegEdge is maintained by Bill Hutchison, and Suzanne Wold-Burkness, Department of Entomology, College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences, University of Minnesota.
In addition to providing accurate information, we want this page to be easy to use. Let Bill Hutchison know of any suggestions, questions, or problems you may have navigating VegEdge.